Roasted Almond Dark Chocolate Bark
- 200 g Raw Almonds
- 250 g Good Quality Dark Chocolate At least 80% Cacao solids
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp Seed mix any combination
- Line a small brownie tray with parchment paper, arrange the almonds in a single layer. Sprinkle with a little cayenne pepper and salt.Roast the almonds at 180 degrees for 20 mins until they are slightly darker but not burnt. Keep checking.
- Allow to cool
- Meanwhile break the chocolate into small pieces and melt over a "bain marie" and then pour the chocolate carefully over all the almonds
- Scatter the seed mix on the surface gently and allow to cool, before placing the whole tray in freezer for 20mins
- Once it's completely set, remove from the freezer. Take the whole chocolate slab out of the tray and place on a solid wooden board. Using a rolling pin, break the bark into rough uneven pieces.