£97 £57 until 31st January 2020
Thinking about going Vegan? I get it!
Plant-based foods are packed with an abundance of health-giving nutrients and eating a varied selection of vegetables and fruits every day holds the key to maximum health and vitality, as well as effortless weight maintenance.
The course is geared to help those who want to make the transition to a vegan or plant based way of eating and want to understand how to safely make this change—people who want to feel empowered and know how to make the right food choices. I believe that by empowering you to instinctively know what supports your health and what doesn’t… then food can become easy, interesting and joyful again.
This course stems from years as a qualified nutritionist in Surrey, England. After consulting for 100s of women and men struggling to know what to eat. I decided to write this course to demystify your understanding of food and show you exactly what you should be eating and why. I know that our bodies work best when we keep it simple.
Includes A Recipe Book with 45+meal inspiration
Anti fads and anti diets, this course brings a fresh approach to healthy eating by offering a safe and easy way to transition to a vegan way of eating.
Through a series of video tutorials, I will share my expert knowledge and insights along with my easy, delicious recipes that will guarantee you meet a health and vitality-inducing plant-based way of eating,
An easy, achievable and realistic approach to eating vegan safely... TheMayWay.
Capturing the nutritional benefits a plant-based diet is so much simpler than you think: just cherry-pick from a selection of delicious recipes included within this course.Lifetime access to the course: £57
Accidentally Vegan…. you’d never know it could be so simple.
Is this you?
- Are you tired of battling constant cravings?
- Are you struggling to lose weight?
- Are you suffering from digestive discomfort like bloating?
- Are you confused as to what you need to eat to feel good?
- Are you worried you’re not feeding yourself nutritiously?
- Are you tired of the daily exasperation of
“What to eat or what to cook for dinner”
- Are you tired…. of being tired all the time?
I have helped 100s of clients regain control of their daily eating habits; replacing unsatisfying and unhealthy quick fixes with wholesome nutritious food. Eating vegan or plant based “The May Way” will allow you to truly thrive, feeling and looking your very best.
In truth, unless you know how to do this, you’ll probably end up making choices that you perceive to be the right ones, when in fact you’re actually sabotaging your efforts.
- You’ll have the tools and knowledge to base your meal choice decisions
- You’ll be inspired and motivated to make changes to your eating habits
- You’ll start making healthy sustainable choices that fit in with your lifestyle
- You’ll feel energized throughout the day…every day
- You’ll have a better understanding of the conflicting and confusing health messages presented in the media and you’ll debunk limiting myths.
- You’ll improve your gut health and reduce debilitating digestive symptoms like bloating and wind.
- You’ll improve your mood and concentration and regain your “mojo”
- You’ll have over 45 recipes to hand so you can make quick, tasty and nutritious meals
- And finally… you’ll jump off that rollercoaster and banish unhealthy habits once and for all.
This simple approach is an uncomplicated and surprisingly easy way to effortlessly ensure optimal health whilst eating vegan or plant-based.
If you’re eating this way, you’ll not only feel better and be more energetic, but you’re also setting yourself up to be healthier in the future. You’ll be taking responsibility for your health and increasing your chance of preventing serious illness in later life.
If you follow my simple, no-nonsense approach, you’ll be eating way more plants and making healthier choices – and you’ll never look back. I will inspire you with a sustainable approach that will transform your health by eating a healthy, varied and balanced diet of real food, plant-based, cooked from scratch.
Accidentally Vegan offers a safe and easy way to eat vegan or plant-based, with nutritionally balanced recipes that combine expert, qualified nutritionist advice with an easy and achievable approach to food and lifestyle.
I was born in 1965 and raised in the UK to Egyptian parents. In our household, food was always a big feature – Egyptians love food and love to feed their loved ones! As a family, we travelled extensively and my interest in food was nurtured from a very young age. The smell of cooking permanently wafted through our house with traditional, delicious and flavoursome meals always on offer in huge portions! The downside to this rich heritage was that, as a child and teenager, I was overweight and embarked on a series of terrible fad diets consisting of mounds of lettuce leaves, processed meats and salad cream with tasteless crispbreads. Needless to say, with little support, limited knowledge and minimal success, my adolescent years were not easy weight wise.
Now, I’m a wife, a mum to 3 young adults, a professional, and a real foodie. I eat “accidentally vegan” and pack in plenty of vegetables and other plant-based foods each day. I know this is key to my overall health. I feel good, I feel energised and love feeling this way.
This course epitomises a winning combination of flavoursome, slightly exotic food, simple recommendations backed up with my expert qualified advice. I’ve been hailed as a “no-nonsense” nutritionist; there’s no sugar coating or spoon-feeding here!
Bottom line: I am here to share a simple, no-nonsense approach when it comes to eating vegan or plant-based backed up with my expert, qualified recommendations. I believe in easy, practical, achievable food and live by the advice I offer – I am Accidentally Vegan and eat the recipes I create and share in this course.
This course focuses on empowering you to eat vegan or plant-based, intuitively and unscripted so you have more food freedom, confident you’re making great choices for you and your family.
What you will learn:
- How to embrace your vegan mindset?
- What is a vegan or plant-based way of eating?
- How to transition to a vegan or plant-based way of eating in 3 steps?
- What is protein?
- Why do you need protein?
- How much protein do you need?
- Some common protein myths de-mystified
- How to meal plan as a vegan?
- How to shop as a vegan?
- What to eat in a day as a vegan?
- Accidentally Vegan: INTRODUCTION
- MODULE 1 – Building your knowledge
- MODULE 2 – Meal planning and shopping
- MODULE 3 – Common Concerns
- Beyond the course + Bonus Resources
PLUS: A Recipe Book with 45+ meals inspiration including:
- Light Eats & Lunches
- Bigger Eats & Main Meals